Last week I had a lot to say, it seemed, so I had to skip The Link Connection. Let’s get crackin’ and see some highlights, shall we?
- Want to get a better handle on managing your minions? Check out this series at Melted Faces, starting with your (not so) trusty imp.
- Have you been trying to court Emalon with mixed results? Check out some tips, tricks, and discussion over at Killing ’em Slowly.
- Tired of the same ol’ same ol’ come raid night? Itching to use that dual spec? Well, Darraxus switches roles and ponders the true meaning of “DPS.”
- One of the saddest quest chains in the game is apparently accessible only by the Alliance. I think I will need to take an alt through this quest… just for the experience. Thanks to WTT:[RP] for letting me know about it.
- Not pleased with your DPS performance lately? Take it from Windpaw, it’s time to take a deep breath and slow down.
- Children’s Week. Love it or hate it, it’s got great mileage for roleplaying. Thanks to Blogatelle for some fantastic ideas!
- For all of you that have pondered the meaning of Gnomeggedon… it is here. (Now go say Happy Birthday!)
On a sidenote, I still can’t believe that the lot is vacant over at Out of Mana. I didn’t want to believe it, but now… I can’t deny it any longer. I kept trying to peek and see if Megan was hiding somewhere inside, but I couldn’t find her. Good luck and best wishes to her. /salute
Random To-Do List (for those who may be wondering)
- Post May’s Word of the Month
- Continue Cultural Diversity in Azeroth series
- Syrana’s Affliction spec post 3.1 (long over due, I know!)
- Write a fantabulous story so I can win this contest
- Some guides of sorts
- Write something funny